Products / Services
Posts Tagged ‘Brass Casting & Forging’
With our partner’s fully equiped facility, we are very strong in supply of, Brass Forged and Machined Components, Brass CNC Machined Components & Brass Fittings
Faclity list as below:
- Profile extrussion presses
- Forging press of capacity: 400 tone, 200 tone & 150 tone
- Treaming Presses
- Shot blasting & vibratory finishing machine
Generally used for high volume production, sand castings use sand mixed with clay and water compacted into a mould using high pressure or vibration
Gravity die casting
Particularly suitable for medium to long runs of castings with weight ranges typically from ½ kg to 50kg, gravity die-casting uses permanent moulds filled with metal from a vessel or ladle using no force other than gravity. Our suppliers are capable of producing castings in a wide variety of metals including cast iron, copper base alloys, aluminium alloys and zinc.
Low pressure die casting
This process involves permanent metal dies or moulds being filled from below with metal under low pressure through a vertical riser. The vessel is sealed and operates at a pressure of around 20-100kPa.
High quality castings can be produced using this process (especially complex shapes can be produced using sand cores), usually of aluminium alloys, although it can also be used for magnesium and other low melting point alloys.
Pressure die casting
- Metal is injected into dies at high pressures. The pressure can be between 20MPa and 100MPa depending on the material being cast. This high volume production process requires large complex machines with high closing forces to withstand the pressures.
- The pressure die casting process enables a high rate of production with close dimensional control, allowing the manufacture of castings with thin walls (and therefore lower weight), and a good surface finish.