Products / Services
- Zinc Electro-Plating with Trivalent Yellow /Blue/ Olive Green/ Black Passivation
- Zinc-Nickel Plating with Trivalent Yellow /Blue/ Olive Green/ Black Passivation
- Chrome plating
- Nickel Plating
- Copper Plating with polishing
- Stainless Steel Polishing
- Powder coating
- KTL Plating
- Primar Painting
- Hot Dip Galvanizing (with Barrel & dipping)
We confirm that our complete supply is REACH compliance & we guarantee that they do not container more than 0,1% of the materials SVHC + Our supply are ROHS Compliance.
Special screws & Fasteners in various designs
- Cold Forged
- Screws without head
Strength classes: 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9
Stainless steel: A2 (V2A), A4 (V4A) and special alloys
- with Internal Hex
- with external Hex
- Stud Bolts
- Cap nuts
- Expansion sleeves
- Threaded rods
- DIN screws, special screws and nuts according to drawing
With our partner’s fully equiped facility, we are very strong in supply of, Brass Forged and Machined Components, Brass CNC Machined Components & Brass Fittings
Faclity list as below:
- Profile extrussion presses
- Forging press of capacity: 400 tone, 200 tone & 150 tone
- Treaming Presses
- Shot blasting & vibratory finishing machine
Various Scaffolding Fittings Like:
- Wing Nuts
- Prop Nuts
- Anchor Nuts: Anchor Nut 2/3 Wing
- Drop Head Wedge Plates
- Stirrup Head Nuts
- Threaded Jack Nuts
- Rapid Clamps
- Metal Part Insulators
- Post Caps
- Top Cups
- Bottom Cups
Our Technically sound & ISO approved sources are well capable to supply diverse forged products; not only in good quality but also very price effective.
The following capabilities are available from a large number of our technologically advanced, ISO approved suppliers.
- Moulds are made from ceramic slurries that cover wax replicas of the desired product. These are filled with metal from a vessel or ladle to produce highly accurate and consistent products with an exceptional surface finish.
- This process is suitable for series production of high quality castings particularly of aluminium, steel and special high performance alloys.
- Generally used for small castings, often weighing less than 500g, steel castings of up to 300kg and aluminium castings of 30kg are being produced.
- Investment casting is more expensive than most casting processes, but it offers versatility beyond that of any other.
- High production rates, particularly for small components are possible, even for castings with complex shapes and high dimensional accuracy.