Products / Services
Archive for March, 2013
Shafts Machining from 20 mm upto length: 1500 mm
- Roll shafts
- Bearing shafts
- Suspension Shafts
- Drive Shafts
- Axle Shafts
- Roll Threaded special drive/Actuator Shafts
- High tensile steel S355J2
- Stainless steel 1.4301 / 1.4305
- Alloy Steels like: 16MnCr5, 20MnCr5 , 42CrMo4 etc
- Case Hardening
- Through Hardening
- CNC Turning
- Key Way Milling
- Cylindrical Grinding
- Thread Rolling
- Centerless Grinding
Our Technically sound & ISO approved sources are well capable to supply diverse forged products; not only in good quality but also very price effective.
Generally used for high volume production, sand castings use sand mixed with clay and water compacted into a mould using high pressure or vibration
Gravity die casting
Particularly suitable for medium to long runs of castings with weight ranges typically from ½ kg to 50kg, gravity die-casting uses permanent moulds filled with metal from a vessel or ladle using no force other than gravity. Our suppliers are capable of producing castings in a wide variety of metals including cast iron, copper base alloys, aluminium alloys and zinc.
Low pressure die casting
This process involves permanent metal dies or moulds being filled from below with metal under low pressure through a vertical riser. The vessel is sealed and operates at a pressure of around 20-100kPa.
High quality castings can be produced using this process (especially complex shapes can be produced using sand cores), usually of aluminium alloys, although it can also be used for magnesium and other low melting point alloys.
Pressure die casting
- Metal is injected into dies at high pressures. The pressure can be between 20MPa and 100MPa depending on the material being cast. This high volume production process requires large complex machines with high closing forces to withstand the pressures.
- The pressure die casting process enables a high rate of production with close dimensional control, allowing the manufacture of castings with thin walls (and therefore lower weight), and a good surface finish.
The following capabilities are available from a large number of our technologically advanced, ISO approved suppliers.
- Moulds are made from ceramic slurries that cover wax replicas of the desired product. These are filled with metal from a vessel or ladle to produce highly accurate and consistent products with an exceptional surface finish.
- This process is suitable for series production of high quality castings particularly of aluminium, steel and special high performance alloys.
- Generally used for small castings, often weighing less than 500g, steel castings of up to 300kg and aluminium castings of 30kg are being produced.
- Investment casting is more expensive than most casting processes, but it offers versatility beyond that of any other.
- High production rates, particularly for small components are possible, even for castings with complex shapes and high dimensional accuracy.
The casting services are available thorough our partner & adjacent company ( capacity: 500 gram upto 2000 kg single piece)
The foundry shop is equipped with Indusction furnaces, Green sand molding plant, Shell molding, cold box, No-bake process & sand reclamation plant etc. with Inbuilt sand & material testing facilities
Green Sand molding : With Semi automatic moulding line suitable for box size 600 x 600 mm with a capacity of 30 moulds per hour & with 400 x 400 mm box size upto 60 moulds per hour.
No Back Molding: With fully automatic FAST loop molding & pouring line from Fa. Omega Foundry Machinery Ltd.
with capacity of sand molding upto 20 tone per hour.
Standard materials for casting
- Gray cast Iron,
- Ductile (SG) Iron
- Malleable iron
The dry sand process is commonly used in the manufacture of large, heavy castings. While the green sand process remains unchallenged as the process capable of the mass production of castings at low cost, especially in cast irons.
Horizontal Machining with 4-axis Machining centers
- Capable to carry out machining up to 1100 x 800 x 800 mm job size
CNC Vertical Machining for
- dia-mould manufacturing
- Pattern manufacturing
- Serial production of CAST / Forged parts
We are well-capable to carry out CNC turning from standard bar materials; in small as well as in large quantities
At Patel Technomation – Rajkot, India, We have over 1850 square meter (over 20,000 sq ft), Natural climate-controlled, with excellent ventilation & dust free manufacturing area. Our drive-in doors, overhead cranes & fork lift facility makes our facility well efficient for handling large/continues load of products. Our supporting onsite facility includes: Staff residence, lavatory facilities, staff relaxing/recreation & dinning room.
6 Pcs. HMC Makino (Japan) Type: MC 86
Travel size: 810 x 635 x 635 mm
Pallet size: 630 x 630 mm
With 2-way pallet changer
2 Pcs. HMC Makino (Japan) Type: A55
Travel size: 550 x 550 x 550 mm
Pallet size: 400 x 400 mm
With 2-way pallet changer
Potential to add more machines on spontaneous basis – as of our used machinery
supply, recondition & retrofitting activity
( Each Machine Geometrically upgraded & being checked on regular basis )